I run 2 weekly campaigns via Startplaying. D&D5E on Sundays and Starfinder on Tuesdays. Both games start at 7pm CET/CEST and we play for 3-4 hours.
Price is $20 per Session, you can try your first session for free if you let me know you found the campaign via the FG Forums.
Both campaigns have open seats left and are just starting out. All other information can be found on Startplaying.

[D&D5E Campaign]
This will be a medium length campaign, using Heliana's Guide to Monster Hunting as main source. You can expect Monster Hunts with epic boss battles, new systems for Tracking, Harvesting, Crafting and Cooking and unique Character Options that go along with it, among other things.

[Starfinder Campaign]
Starting out as a group of unlikely acquaintances, the party soon finds themselves involved in a large scale adventure unraveling the mysteries of ancient Eox, the shattered Twins and even lost Golarion. I will take great care to include each characters background as best as possible, making this an epic space adventure that takes us into the past of the Pact Worlds.

You can sign up directly via the site, or reach out to me here or on Discord if you'd like to know more.