Divinity shines brighter than anything humanity can create, but that means they’re also entirely incompatible with humanity. This is why the Age of Gods had to end, so humanity can shine its own light to surpass the gods.

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online (Fantasy Grounds and Discord)
Schedule: Weekly ~3-hour sessions, Fridays, 7:00PM EST. (Day's flexible until someone joins, I'm available on weekdays)
Players:up to 6 seats available, starting at 10th level.
Play Style: A solid blend of combat, exploration, and roleplay; you'll be finding allies and enemies as you try to uncover and resolve the root of each corrupted historical environment you explore.
Cost: $22 USD per player, per session. (First few players get a discount for session 0)

Hello there.
I'm Jimlad the NPC, here to present a campaign into the depths of history to save humanity!
If you know Fate/Grand Order, this campaign is fairly straightforward. You're joining a variant of Chaldea to save the humanity from certain extinction, taking the role of either a master or a servant.

If you're not familiar, however, you're still welcome to join us as we fight to save humanity. The StartPlaying listing should give you some setting explanation, but if you're interested in mythology, history, epic anime-battles, and D&D then this is the right place for you.

For more details, or to join, head to the adventure listing: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0208l3f74s43nn
Feel free to message me however you like if you have any questions, and I'm excited to see you join in!