DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

SR: 5 [LVL]

remember this would need to be reapplied every time the character levels. if you are making it static as part of the feat, the character would need to be removed from the combat tracker and re-added after level up

I have another item related effect to ask for.
    "Spear of the Watchful Guardian" has the ability to change it's damage type for 5 mins. Could this be done with an effect?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    SR: 5 [LVL]

remember this would need to be reapplied every time the character levels. if you are making it static as part of the feat, the character would need to be removed from the combat tracker and re-added after level up
    FFS I thought I tried that... thx

Edit.. hmm, SR:5 [LVL] with a lv 1 wizard works with a roll of 1-5 but not a 6

SR 6.PNG
    Last edited by Morenu; October 29th, 2023 at 23:32.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I would just make 3 spears of the watchful guardian with the 3 basic types of damage - slashing, piercing, and bludgeoning. silver and cold iron can be done by making an effect with a duration of 5 mins. you could do the same with the others but then the spear would have need to be set to untyped damage and an effect for piercing with no duration that gets turned off when it changes

Spear of the Watchful Guardian; DMGTYPE: silver
    Spear of the Watchful Guardian; DMGTYPE: cold iron

Morenu - dice rolls that meet the number break it so i would hope that a 6 would break the SR 6 wizard at level 1. works the same as AC

Morenu - dice rolls that meet the number break it so i would hope that a 6 would break the SR 6 wizard at level 1. works the same as AC
    Huh. that makes sense. I was seeing it as overcoming the SR as an SR 1 would do absolutely nothing otherwise..

Thanks!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

OK, I need help with coding and rules for Spirited Charge feat.

I believe I am correct here (Ignoring any STR or other bonuses):

A lance+2 flaming = 1d8 +2 +1d6 fire

Mounted and charging with a lance+2 flaming = 2d8 +4 +1d6 fire

Mounted and Spirited charging with a lance+2 flaming = 3d8 +6 +1d6 fire

On a critical hit in those 3 instances, I am unsure...

A Lance is a x3 critical, so in all 3 cases:

A) does it triple the underlined portion?
    OR
    B) does it basically add 2d8+4 to each instance?

I am thinking B but I am not sure how to code this. I can Code A from above, but I think the only way to do B is to create a weapon copy and code the damage there for each weapon that they typically use.

And the other Feat I am having trouble with is Deadly Stroke.
    As a standard action, make a single attack with the weapon for which you have Greater Weapon Focus against a stunned or flat-footed opponent. If you hit, you deal double the normal damage and the target takes 1 point of Constitution bleed (see Conditions). The additional damage and bleed is not multiplied on a critical hit.
    I can't figure out the con Bleed.

and what is the best way to double the damage so DR and a critical hit work correctly?

both of those feats double the damage and i don't have a solution for you. in spirited charge with a lance its triple. there's not really a coding mechanism for that in place right now. there's also no ongoing dmg for stat damage as there is no stat damage that applies thru weapons normally in FGU. even the mods to apply things on hit would not stack them correctly. i believe you can still right click on the damage in the chat window and it will pop up a x2 that you can click then drag the result to the appropriate token.

both of those feats double the damage and i don't have a solution for you. in spirited charge with a lance its triple. there's not really a coding mechanism for that in place right now. there's also no ongoing dmg for stat damage as there is no stat damage that applies thru weapons normally in FGU. even the mods to apply things on hit would not stack them correctly. i believe you can still right click on the damage in the chat window and it will pop up a x2 that you can click then drag the result to the appropriate token.
    Thx. well first I need to figure out what the proper damage dice SHOULD be on a critical. I believe it only does the crit multiplier on the original weapon damage only. I know I can build a weapon that will work (not an add on effect) If I know the proper damage dice.

From AoN:
    Multiplying Damage: Sometimes you multiply damage by some factor, such as on a critical hit. Roll the damage (with all modifiers) multiple times and total the results.

Note: When you multiply damage more than once, each multiplier works off the original, unmultiplied damage. So if you are asked to double the damage twice, the end result is three times the normal damage.

Exception: Extra damage dice over and above a weapon’s normal damage are never multiplied.

Lances and Charge Attacks: A lance deals double damage if employed by a mounted character in a charge.
    A lance+2 flaming 2 handed= 1d8 +2 + 1.5*STR +1d6 fire so a x3 crit would be (1d8+2+ 1.5*STR)*3 {rolled 3 times} + 1d6 fire

Mounted and charging with a lance+2 flaming 1 Handed= (1d8 +2 + STR)*2 +1d6 fire so a x3 crit would be (1d8+2+STR)*4 + 1d6 fire (crit is *3 original damage and the charge ads 1 more to the multiplier)

Mounted and Spirited charging with a lance+2 flaming 1 Handed= (1d8 +2 +STR)*3 +1d6 fire so a x3 crit would be (1d8+2+STR)*5 + 1d6 fire (crit is *3 original damage and the Spirited charge adds 2 more to the multiplier)

If I am correct then you could make copies of the Lance (or other weapon) and do the damage like so: Spirited charge.PNG If you want to see it in action here is a video link: 5 Lance configurations

A pain but it works and can be pre set up for any weapon you may use with spirited charge

Hmm, Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Saving throw.PNG

CL 8, WIS 18 (+4 bonus)

DC = 10 + CL/2 + WIS modifier. so 10+4+4 = 18 DC

I target a critter with an +4 fortitude save and the DC is only 14...

any idea why it is not counting my WIS bonus? (it is DC 14 with or without the WIS picked)

Thread Information