DICE PACKS BUNDLE

imaginative players piss me off!! lol

so the group took on the task of clearing the Logan's farm of the giant ants that have invaded, and oh! rescuing poor Bobo, Molly's teddy (yes i put a Simpsons reference in the game! lol) one of the players had the foresight to bring molotovs. playing ants like i should, they swarm their targets, and i am guessing the player knew this too. any ways, molotovs were incinerating my ants in groups of 3 - 6 lol. i had around 20 of them. worker ants with a D1 and a bite attack. warrior ants D2 with a special bite attack. a token representing a swarm of flying army ants. D3 special attack.

i congratulate the player(s) and their ingenuity, i did get ONE swarm and a warrior ant to a character, and got them prone and down to 2 HP, blew thru 5 GM APS to do it!! lol, BUT!!!

the molotovs seem a bit over powering. all the character needs to do is make a simple test to toss it to a location, in the middle of a group of ants, and boom! all the ants are hit REGUARDLESS of their D factor. i lost 2 of my 3 swarms that way, then i got smart and had the last swarm gain altitude and avoid the flames...DUH!! some times, even i am a PHUQTARD!!

i SERIUOSLY thought i had way over powered the players with this encounter, but NOOOOOOO!!....

i will get the bastards next time, as they are heading to the ant's colony after returning Bobo to poor Molly. :: pinky to lips, evil laugh ::
    Last edited by Immelmann; October 18th, 2023 at 14:26.

Lol
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information