STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Does anyone know whether this extension works well with Friend Zone extension ? (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/170/view). I ask because the Friend Zone extension also adds an additional Tab to the Character Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Vorgon View Post
    Does anyone know whether this extension works well with Friend Zone extension ? (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/170/view). I ask because the Friend Zone extension also adds an additional Tab to the Character Sheet
    Yes it does. I use FZ and most of MNM stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
    When adding items to players and these items have actions added to player's action tab, added action is showed in the chat to all players. Is it possible to turn this off somewhere?
    Found a way to work around this. If you make the item unidentified, transfer it to player's inventory and identify it there, then it is not shown in chat.

Friendly Fire Extension

I really like this one. I would not mind a toggle setting with the option that it displays ALL targets about to be dealt damage whether friendly or enemy.

Something like Friendly: All: Off
    Last edited by Tooting Dog; January 23rd, 2024 at 19:47.

SO you mean even if you havent targeted any friendly, it would still pop up showing you which NPCs you were about to damage?

Exactly.

I've never had a game where players only accidentally target friendlies and never accidentally target enemies. If some groups think this slows things down, there could be a toggle for it to work between only friendlies or all.

seems like a reasonable enhancement. I'll add it on my back log. If you have other ideas now or in future, feel free to add them yourself as well.

https://bit.ly/MNMRequest

Hey peep. Minor nit. Automatic Actions Upgrade shows up in other incompatible rulesets.
    !

Okay, I'm running into some errors/issues with the following modules, running on MACOS

MNM Automatic Actions Upgrade v1
    Whenever I equip an item in the inventory, I get "s'No Matching Power Found' outputted to the chat window.
    This could include magic items to mundane items (like a simple ring), and I always get this output.

MNM Module UI
    From the Campaign Setup window, when I navigate to the DATA MODULES, a console window pops up with multiple errors "window: Control (*various*) anchoring to an undefined control (contentanchor) in windowclass (setup_step2)"
    When this happens, the option to load/unload modules does not appear, and I can only do that from the MODULES window in the Sidebar.

I have attached a link to the campaign logs I generated for this error.
    FGU_Logs

Finally, this is minor, but from the MAD NOMAD CORE window, you have a column that shows when the modules were last updated, but several of the modules are showing "Date Error". The modules showing this are:
    MNM Automatic Actions Upgrade
    MNM Interactive Portraits Upgrade
    MNM Party Combat Stats Upgrade
    MNM Coin Manager Upgrade

Otherwise, everything else seems to be rocking.
    I do wish that the effect to change STR also affected Encumbrance, which yours used to do, but with your shift to not modifying the default numbers, it does not.

Character Sheet Enhancements:

I would personally prefer that effects as listed as Visible to GM Only in the CT do not show up on the Character Sheet under the heading Current Effects.

Thread Information