DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Do Forge add-ons work with FGU on Steam?

I bought my FGU license on Steam. When I tried using an add-on from The Forge, I couldn't find it or get it to work? Does the Steam version of FGU work with Forge add-ons, and if so, how do I use them?

Blog Entries
    Yes.
    Steam is just a store front for FGU, the Steam launcher is just a wrapper for the FG Store version of FG.

You must Update FG after getting something on the Forge in order for it to download and install.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also make sure your steam account is linked with the FG store/forum account, since that is how we connect the Forge for sending the uploads.

I can't get this to work, but then I'm not certain that this account (the one I am using for the forum) is the same one as the one linked to my Steam account. I purchased a bunch of forge maps but cannot get to them?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin911 View Post
    I can't get this to work, but then I'm not certain that this account (the one I am using for the forum) is the same one as the one linked to my Steam account. I purchased a bunch of forge maps but cannot get to them?
    You need to link your Steam Account and FG account. And when you log into FG, you should be logging in with the same credentials you use here.
    Fantasy Grounds :: The Virtual Tabletop for Pen & Paper Roleplaying Games

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin911 View Post
    You need to make sure that the username that you used to get Forge items is the username you've setup in your FG install - see details on setting your FG username here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...gs+-+Basic+tab Then you need to run an update.

Linking your FG username to your Steam account is used to sync any FG purchases you made on Steam. You can only have one FG account active in your FG install (see the link above). If you've used a different account to the one you used to get Forge items then you can only have one or the other setup in your FG install - the account with Steam purchases, or the account with Forge items.

You should only use one FG account to avoid issues.

Double check which account you've linked to Steam and which account you've used to get Forge items.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you have bought things under two different usernames you should reach out to Customer Support using the Support Portal:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Thread Information