FG License: GM has FGU Ultimate so Players just need Demo Version at a minimum
Game System: Savage Worlds (Rifts)

Time Zone: Pacific
Day of week and time: Thursdays at 8pm
If new game, planned start date: Continuing campaign, next session scheduled for 10/26
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week for approximately 3 hours
Term: Open ended, this campaign has been going on for over 3 years

Text or Voice: Voice required
Main Language used: English
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix:70% roleplay, 30% combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 currently, have room for 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: New characters will come starting at Veteran
Character restrictions: Currently the group consists of a mind melter, gunslinger, and a momano headhunter. Please consider a different iconic framework. At the current time no dragon hatchlings are permitted.

Details of your scenario: Looking for players 18+. New players to the system are welcomed.

Currently the group is travelling around N. America in a quest to free a large group of Atlanteans in is thought of as a temporal prison. The group has travelled through Colorado, Tolkeen, Kingsdale and now find themselves in Northern Mexico.
The game takes place prior to the Tolkeen-Coalition War, and there have been events that have altered the N. American landscape. So do not expect a world that follows what has been presented so far in the books.
As for my style, I would consider my self a rules adherent but not lawyer (expect the same from players). If something can be looked up quickly will do but do not expect a session that follows the rules 100% all the time as moving the story is more important. There is a lot of party discussion and interactions with NPCs, combat does occur typically no more once a session, we commonly have sessions without it. When combat does occur it is a major event or scenario within the context of what is going on.

If you interested, please let me know and we can communicate on Discord.