DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Just brianstorming here, in no way I'm a tech guy, but maybe it could be made with an extra option to show both +5 and +10 specifically? As in a third option ?

Thanks for the brainstorming. I think I know what to do. Instead of setting second threshold explicitly (potentially for each of 6 settings) or hardcoding a specific values, I will add a setting for highlighting multiples of the threshold. E.g. in your example you set threshould for attacks to +5 and with that new option you will see +5, +10 +15 etc. highlighted with a differentl icon (probably the same icon with someting like x2, x3 and so on added on top). What do you think?

Hey FedeBerserk, I implemented what you asked.

Update for the version 1.1.0. There's now a new option "Highlight excess multiples (x2 and x3)" it is turned off by default. If you turn it on, you will see special icons and text when the roll exceeds the threshold times two or times three or more.

Cheers!

Thanks so much my man, this will come tremendously handy for my homebrew, you da best

Hi, it seems this ext is not compatible with some which I already have. I have it set up but to +5 and its double and triple for attacks but it never states with the sign if its over or same +5

Quote Originally Posted by FedeBerserk View Post
    Hi, it seems this ext is not compatible with some which I already have. I have it set up but to +5 and its double and triple for attacks but it never states with the sign if its over or same +5
    Please take screenshots of the:
    * FG loading messages
    * Relevant settings
    * Example of incorrect output

This is what it looks like for me (see attached screenchots):
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 075847.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 075920.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 080056.png

So when it works, you should see a different icon and also a different number in the square brackets like [10].

I just came to bed but I can send them tomorrow. However, based on your screens, let me tell you how it goes:
    First Screen: Same as yours
    Second Screen: Highlight attacks 5 on Highlight x2 and x3 On , the rest off
    Third Screen: It never shows the "Over AC... etc" text and icon

Will post the screens tomorrow but thats the gist of it

Thanks,

though I guess I could explain it clearer, I asked to see the loading message screenshot so that I can see the list of extensions that are loaded, so I can try to reproduce the issue. By the way,you can greately help with this, if you try to load first my extension alone, see if it works, and then add one by one other extensions that you want to use and check at what point it breaks.

In the next couple of days I'll be busy, but I'll look at the problem later this week.

Cheers!

Thread Information