FG Spreadshirt Swag

Automating Thaumaturge abilities.

Hey! I've been working on getting my players classes setup and getting Thaumaturge up an running is going well so far. I'm wondering if there is a way to have the Effect count dice rolled as a condition (similar to {LVL} but dice instead? I'd want something like DMG: {DROLL}x2 but i don't think multiplying works either does it?
    Personal antithesis I've got up and running I've modeled it after the Hunt Prey action from ranger (IFT: CUSTOM(Personal Antithesis {ACTORNAME}); DMG: {HLVL}+2; DMGTYPE: magic). Is there a way to input the biggest *weakness* from a target as damage type? I was thinking of just putting in each element but then it would get muddied by all the resistances and immunities.

Personally what I did was create an effect with "DMG: -1; DMG: 1". Then, after adding the effect, I type in the actual weakness at the end. That way their damage is reduced by 1, and then that 1 is added back as a type that will trigger the weakness.

It's a bit janky but it works, and I don't think there's a notably cleaner way to do it currently.

Dmgtype is used to swap the type of damage so that's covered I currently just change that to be the needed element. I was hoping for some way to have it use the "best" element vs a target

You know, I totally didn't even remember dmgtype was a thing.

I don't believe there is a way to target the best weakness currently, no.

Thread Information