Hello, CulpableGlint's the name.

Brief history: I've been playing TT and VTTs now for over six years with experience in D&D 3.5e & 5e and Pathfinder. Recently finished a campaign with a long time group but I am now looking for new.

Timing: Weekly game on a weeknight (Mon-Thurs) 7PM CST (5PM EST) or later with 3-4 hour session.

What I'm looking for: Seeking to play one of the Paizo published adventure paths in the wonderful world of Golarion. I'm not dead set on or against any of them because I've not actually gotten to take part in an AP yet! I'd really like to play a structured game this time around. Some standout APs that interest me at a glance are Rise of the Runelords, Skull & Shackles, The Mummy's Mask, and Ruins of Azlant.

What I bring: Engagement and consistency. I rarely miss sessions and when I do it's almost always communicated well in advance. I love the world of Golarion and am always excited to play in it. I've played many different types of character and enjoy both combat and RP. My characters tend to be built well for a goal be it combat or social encounters but I'm not a 5x multiclass power gamer.

Please feel free to reply to the thread or drop me a message on Discord where my username is the same. Hope to hear from you soon!