5E Character Create Playlist

LFP: Crown of the Kobold King (Fridays Evening - EU friendly time)

UPDATE: session is full, no longer accepting requests.

FG License: You need to install FGU Free version.
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Germany Time (currently GMT +2)
    Day of week and time: every week on Fridays at 19:00.
    If new game, planned start date: Oct 14th 2023.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 3.5 hours per session. Every week except for the last week of the month.

Text or Voice: Voice, via discord.
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: this campaign seems oriented to dungeon exploration and combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 players needed in order to greenlight the game.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, follow the rules on the core rulebook.
    Character restrictions: Core Rulebook + Avanced Player Guide (both available in FGU). Nohomebrew. No kobold PCs allowed. Characters need a reason to stay with the party (no loners).

Details of your scenario: The town of Falcon’s Hollow is in peril as Kobold King Merlokrep, first of his name, is ready to expand his domain. A classic adventure awaits, ready to bring a new brand of heroes from 1st to 6th level.
    Also in here
    * You can create your char in pathfinder builder and I will import it in FGU for you. Please also send me a token image or a link to a character created in heroforge.
    * I will only hold sessions if we can get at least 4 people interested. If we reach 4, I will invite everyone to a discord channel where we will hold the games.
    * If you don’t know FGU, I will teach how it works. Same with the Pathfinder system. If you know D&D should be easy to explain the differences.
    * There may be mature content (not sure, have not read the whole book yet). No minors allowed.
    * No homebrew allowed.
    * Product URL (for more details: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9562FG
    Last edited by rafaeladson; October 7th, 2023 at 11:37.

friday is a very very popular night, but at the same time pathfinder is heavily looked for, if you have trouble finding players just give it some more time or add other days if you can. good luck

Hi, sorry, the session is full. I will edit if spaces open.

Thread Information