DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF tue 3PM-8PM/thu 4:30PM-8PM GMT+2 prefer 5e but other games are ok too

FG license: I only have the demo license
    Time zone: Italy (Genoa), which means GMT+2
    Days available: Sadly I don't have much time to play, I can only play on tue and thu afternoon as written in the title
    Term: I would love long-term, but right now my goal is just finding somebody to play with
    Voice: I can use Skype and Zoom and I can learn how to use Discord if needed, but I would rather non recorded campaigns for youtube videos or something like that.

Game sistem: I only know how to play D&D 5e but I'm willing to learn how to play other RPGs if needed
    Game sistem experience: I only played and DMed D&D 5e for a few sessions, so I know the rules but I don't have much experience about roleplaying (I love the idea of doing it though.)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just discovered what LFG means and the template on how to write this post... Nope, but again, I learn things quickly.

Character Type Preferred: I already had a character idea, a dragonborn with a 1 page backstory that I won't post here. It's not canon, I am willing to play every type of character, but I particularly love dragon-related things and I studied the lore about almost every aspect of D&D dragons, kobolds etc... So, I will almost always find the way to throw a dragon in my backstory
    About me: Hi! I'm Filippo, a 15 years old guy who fell in love with D&D a few months ago. I am playing IRL with my friends but sadly we can't meet much often, so I discovered online sites where to play RPGs. I already tried scheduling in various free to play campaigns on Roll20 and FG but right now I'm at 0/7 campaigns played the problem is that I don't have much time to play because of school, chess, volleyball and all the other stuff I do. The other side of the medal is, if by a miracle time and day is not an issue, I'm pretty much down for everything. I love both combat and roleplay, but the thing I like the most is character development. I'm kind of the "storyteller" type of player, the one basing his character on his backstory rather than some "OP build" found online. That's also why I would enjoy more long-term games but, again, it's not canon.
    If you are worried about my age, I read all the books of George R.R. Martin, the saga "A song of Ice and Fire" if I remember correctly the english title. I don't get frightened for some blood or decapitations (even though I don't like cruel detailly-described tortures), I can manage sex, but if it becomes entire minutes of description of the mess on the bed then I usually get bored. Also, I enjoy playing with adults and I won't mind if everybody else is over 50 years old, for example. After all, experience means good players/DMs!
    A little flaw: I might take my time talking in english as I still lack some words and if I pause for a little before saying something then it's probably because I'm checking google translator. I think it's not a major issue though, I already had to talk in english and it usually was easy.
    Can't wait to finally play some RPGs! I'm so excited

Filippo

I just noticed... The 1 player means I'm alone, not that i need just 1 player, I don't know if I wrote the title right or completely misunderstood the template. In case I misunderstood, I was searching mainly for a DM and also for x players (even though selfishly talking that x could also mean 0 in the worst case scenario)
    Last edited by ZorokTheKobold; October 5th, 2023 at 19:24.

Thread Information