STAR TREK 2d20

LFP Sa11 am - 3pm Central - Against the Giants and Descent into Depths (5E)

FG License: GM has Unlimited License Fantasy Grounds Unity so players don't need a paid license
    Game System: D&D 5E (up to Tasha's)
    Game Time: Every Saturday 11am - 3pm Central Time
    Text or Voice: Voice via Discord or Zoom

Roleplay, Exploration, Combat mix: 33%/33%/33% is the goal. It depends on where you are at in the campaign. Underdark portion will be a Westerns March in underdark
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 5 players looking for 1 more players.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 11, 500 gp + 1 rare major item or 2 uncommon major items from Xanathar's chapter 2: Magic Item Tables
    Character restrictions: i.e. Races and Character Classes: PHB, Elemental Evil, Mord's, Xanthar's.

Details of your scenario: We've got a mix of experienced players to Yun Krr the stoic golem looking for his origin, Bonk the trickster looking loot to steal and Named the Goliath Paladin stalwart, Syzgy the Sorceror or renown and Berry the Bugbear Traitor Rogue.

I'm running updated to 5E a series of Gygax modules (so far we've completed Keep on the Borderlands, Temple of Elemental Evil and we have just started Against the Giants). I plan on going up to level 15 with this campaign. Play Style is beer and pretzels, a fair bit of role playing but its going to have a vibe closer to the 2E era of rolling dice, kicking monster butt and having fun rather than Critical Role theatrically produced campaign. We are currently on the Fire Giants and will be going to Descent into the Depths next.

Thread Information