5E Character Create Playlist

UDT - Ultimate Dungeon Terrain

I'm looking for UDT - Ultimate Dungeon Terrain graphics that I can use with my game.

Simple three zone circles with Dungeon, Forest, City style of graphics. I realize I can make them in Fantasy Grounds but I'm being lazy because someone has to have created these before.

Items like: https://scrollmaster.net/dungeons-an...terrain-2-udt/

Does anyone know where I can buy or pick up such items? Ive been searching the internet but havent found something yet.

Blog Entries
    Never heard mention of them before. I assume a search of the forums and Forge didn't turn anything up, that would be my best guess.

FG doesn't really do circles for graphic assets since they don't fit well in square or hex grids without leaving gaps. But I admit I'm not sure what your are thinking or what these are for. So I could be missing something that would be more helpful.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    FG doesn't really do circles for graphic assets since they don't fit well in square or hex grids without leaving gaps. But I admit I'm not sure what your are thinking or what these are for. So I could be missing something that would be more helpful.
    UDT are for executing zoned combat. The link I included in my post has some examples.

The link just shows the tiles, not why you would want them. FG does have some ability to do "reach" and "threat" ranges and I believe there is an extension as well. Likely you could use a spell template(s) also, though I really don't know what zoned combat means. Which ruleset are you taking about?

If it means generic combat situations then theater of the mind maps would work as well.

Yes UDT are for theater of the mind. I am using zoned combat for theater of the mind. Zoned combat has a center zone for hand to hand, a ring outside that for ranged, a ring outside that for extreme range and a ring outside that for outside of combat. Miniatures are placed within the zone that the characters are fighting and zoned combat removes all movement and range to simplify and speed up combat. If two characters are fighting hand to hand then their miniatures are in the center zone and anyone in the center zone can fight anyone in that zone - if they fight someone else - they take an action to switch opponents and continue fighting - anyone in the ranged zone can fire range at anyone in the range zone OR anyone in the hand to hand zone but those in the hand to hand zone cannot attack those in the ranged zone without taking a move action to move the range zone.
    Those in the extreme range zone might be two future mech robots firing rockets from a mile away at anyone in the center zone - we only use extreme range zone with futuristic combat OR remove the ring all together in a fantasy setting. Lastly, those in the out of combat zone - cant be attacked or attack anyone in any of the other zones until they take a move to first move into the range zone and another movement to move into the hand to hand zone.

Where can I find theater of the mind maps?

BTW - I know its easy to just create zones over an RPG Art background... but I am looking for circular UDT graphics similar to the link in my original post. Little pizzas of setting - one for stone, one for forest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    Where can I find theater of the mind maps?
    Maybe try this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sal)-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Disclaimer: I used an AI to make some floor surfaces (because I have crayon-level artistic skills) and then did some light image editing to make this. It is not professional grade, and the surfaces are extremely limited because the AI I am using is under the weather at the moment. I'll try to make more surfaces later.

That said, I hope this helps, @Falantrius.

Edited to add: I've put together an expanded and revised version of this and listed it on the Forge for free.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Muagen; October 7th, 2023 at 18:22.

Thank you

Thread Information