DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Template overrides in FGU themes

Some FGU themes now override the templates sub_charsheet_overview and sub_charsheet for no apparent reason (and breaking any extension below loadorder 50 which changes those templates).

For example the dungeon theme changes this, the simple brown theme does not. Is there a reason for this or is this an oversight?

These are overriden specifically because the layout of the character sheets in CoreRPG for those templates changed; and those themes assumed that they were the old layout positions. If you need to override those when themes are used, then you will need to increase the load order above 50. I tried to standardize the load order for all official themes at 50.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    These are overriden specifically because the layout of the character sheets in CoreRPG for those templates changed; and those themes assumed that they were the old layout positions. If you need to override those when themes are used, then you will need to increase the load order above 50. I tried to standardize the load order for all official themes at 50.

Regards,
    JPG
    Okay, thanks for the clarification. I'll do further adjustments then on my side.

Thread Information