DICE PACKS BUNDLE

RM Bug report "skill dev"

Hi,
    I noticed that all my characters have now the same problem: when you open the "skill dev" all the skills are shown as secondary skill.
    I have to open/edit each skill, where it is setup with the correct type of skill, close it and relaunch the "skill dev" to see the correct type again.
    Regards

I thought that was fixed with the Tuesday release but I will look into it.

I can reproduce.

If it helps, these are the steps it took to reproduce:
    1. Create new campaign
    2. Activate Character Law module
    3. Create new character
    4. Click on Skills tab (I did not bother to roll stats or anything else, just went straight to the Skills tab)
    5. Click on Skill Dev button
    6. Click Add All Primary Skills
    7. The Primary skills show as Sec in the Skill Dev Window

I find that if you close the skilldev window and re-open it, they show up perfectly. Additionally, the skill knows that it is Primary when it is added, but the display does not....and the DP windows do not
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks. I've been able to reproduce it and will work on getting it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I find that if you close the skilldev window and re-open it, they show up perfectly. Additionally, the skill knows that it is Primary when it is added, but the display does not....and the DP windows do not
    I second this. It is our fix whenever we need to add skills at level up etc.

Yeah the issue was the existing skills on the character sheet didn't have the class in them so the code wasn't figuring them out properly. I have a fix that I am packaging up now that should address the issue and should be released tomorrow.

A workaround is to open each of the skills and then open the skill dev window. It should determine the right class at that point on the skill dev window.

Thread Information