DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    You can wait 3 days and get the dice through the FG store.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That's my intent. I want to see the KS as successful as possible, but I like SW getting their own profit versus KS leeching off a bit more (it is what it is, not knocking KS just want to support the company directly that I have the most vested interest in).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    So I'm a little torn on this, I would back for just the Blood Dice, but then SW will receive less of the funds, as KS will take their bite of it. Unfortunately, WoD isn't my thing, so not backing it myself although have passed it along to a few friends that really like that setting. So I could easily put $5 into the KS, but I'd rather SmiteWorks gets the entire $$ amount.
    It's okay either way. We always appreciate the support in whatever way makes sense for you.

When do the dice land for Kickstarter backers, because I have the ruleset and the ultimate licence (gifted) but the dice option is Store only for moi.

EDIT: 25th? As first post says?
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; October 19th, 2023 at 20:59.

Blog Entries
    Our intention was for the dice to be redeemable immediately by backers.

1. Did you get an activation key for the SWKBLOODDICE?
    2. Were you able to use the activation key to have the SWKBLOODDICE added to your account?

It looks like people were able to add these to their accounts if they chose that add-on or a reward tier that had that as part of their reward level pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Our intention was for the dice to be redeemable immediately by backers.

1. Did you get an activation key for the SWKBLOODDICE?
    2. Were you able to use the activation key to have the SWKBLOODDICE added to your account?

It looks like people were able to add these to their accounts if they chose that add-on or a reward tier that had that as part of their reward level pledge.
    Doesn't appear so, I got the Ultimate Licence version ($165).

EDIT: OK - looks like I didn't get the dice addon, should not use Kickstarter on a mobile phone
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; October 19th, 2023 at 22:02.

Just keep throwing money at Doug, that will probably work to get the dice.

I just saw the Blood Dice have been added to the store. Thanks a lot
    One thing, though. I see that on the store it is listed as part of the dice pack bundle (makes it easy to find all the dice), but on Steam it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ValerionWolf View Post
    I just saw the Blood Dice have been added to the store. Thanks a lot
    One thing, though. I see that on the store it is listed as part of the dice pack bundle (makes it easy to find all the dice), but on Steam it is not.
    Blood Dice Pack has been Added to the DICE PACK BUNDLE on STEAM. Thank You.

Thread Information