5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    What times are you available? Have you used FG before? Any roleplaying experience?
    Ultimate License

Ok, I don't want to cause problems. Have fun playing!

Oh wait I think I wrote in the wrong chat

Decided on Wednsday for the day. Game time can start at anytime from 12 noon to 8pm depending on players availability. Game will run from 3-4 hours.
    Ultimate License

Weekly or bi-weekly? I have really enjoyed the game a lot.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    Weekly or bi-weekly? I have really enjoyed the game a lot.
    Weekly. I'm hoping I at least have 3 or 4 players by the 18th. Poe, what hours are you available?
    Ultimate License

I would only be available bi-weekly, unfortunately. But it could be any time after 5 pm MST (-7 GST).
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

I possibly change it to Bi-weekly. That might be best now that I think of it. I adjusted the game parameters to Bi-weekly running on Wednesday 5:30 to 8:30 pm
    Last edited by Ahoggya; October 3rd, 2023 at 22:12.
    Ultimate License

Here is a link to the FREE Quickstart rules for Shadowdark. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...Quickstart-Set We will be using the Official rules, but this will give you an idea of the game mechanics.
    Last edited by Ahoggya; October 9th, 2023 at 10:15.
    Ultimate License

I would like to give this a shot. I played old school back in the early 90's and would like to get back into it. I have limited experience with 5e and FG as I have just purchased it and wanting to start my first adventure and have fun with some great ppl. Let me know what you would like me to do to be ready. I have already started reasearching Shadowdark and like what im seeing.

Thread Information