DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Players Seeing Red Map Pins

I'm not sure when this started (the last time I ran game was Sunday the 17th and I don't think it was happening then) but when I ran game today my players were able to see red pins on maps I shared with them. Tested with no extensions on multiple modules.

Also, this could be just my imagination, but I think the map grid is suddenly scaling significantly less cleanly? Grid lines disappear and reappear when I change the zoom level even a little, unless I am really zoomed in.

EDIT: I shouldn't try to report bugs at 9pm. XD Obviously neither of these is probably PF2e specific. Would some kind soul move this to wherever it belongs?
    Last edited by MaxAstro; September 27th, 2023 at 05:01.

I'm not seeing this. Did you test in a new campaign without extensions? It's possible that there's some issue in your campaign either caused by an extension (which might leave code behind even it it isn't activated) or by some other issue. If you can't see it in a new campaign then maybe try getting your players to delete their cache for your campaign before they rejoin it next. (I'm assuming also that you double checked that none of the tested modules had been shared).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Are you using live or test?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you using live or test?
    Test. Both the issue with red pins and the weird grid scaling go away in live (but persist in test even with a completely fresh campaign). Sorry, should have mentioned what channel I was on in the initial report. As I said, 9pm is not my best brain time.

Moved to the Laboratory forum as this is an issue in the test channel.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Test. Both the issue with red pins and the weird grid scaling go away in live (but persist in test even with a completely fresh campaign). Sorry, should have mentioned what channel I was on in the initial report. As I said, 9pm is not my best brain time.
    Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at these issues.

Blog Entries
    The issues have been addressed an should be fixed in the next update to the Test channel. Thanks again for the report.

Thread Information