DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ok i got animal handling, artilliery, hypnosis which were uncommon showing up... however... firearms and languages dont show up now. they arent uncommon. is there a max number of skills (50) you can put on a character sheet? ive got50 on now. it also missing a few figting sub-skills.
    Last edited by flashingturtle; September 27th, 2023 at 09:08.

in the meantime i can drag the missing skills over to a character sheet (science didnt show up either) and add the sub skills manually, then once its correct i can duplicate that character sheet and tell the players to select a blank one i made rather than create a new one with missing skills. thats the plan anyway.

any ideas why this is happening?

Skills that have subskills aren't usually entered into the character sheet when a blank investigator is created - unless they are a skill that the investigator specifically starts with - for example: Language (own) and Fighting (Brawl).

You add any additional sub skills when needed by entering edit mode (click the brown "/" button in the top right of the Skill tab) and click the relevant blue button to add a new language, art & craft, fighting, science or firearms skill. This is usually after you've added an occupation to the investigator and are spending the occupation and personal skill points.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'd recommend watching this video: https://youtu.be/AhF1pUhy5n0

These two may also be informative on how to use a couple of aspects of the ruleset:
    https://youtu.be/SkZp_CVd_5U
    https://youtu.be/W506rfcjvVM
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks

I found that deleting all the skills from the 1920s era list and then repopulating it with the skills I want works!

I only realised today that not only do you need to set up a skills list for a new era by creating new skills or drag and drop existing skills, you have to log out then login and go to options. In Options, change the era to your new era. It should then generate new character sheets with your chosen era skills.

Thread Information