DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Is there anyway to get back the V5 dice in my chronicle? It seems to have defaulted to D&D dice after the update. Also all of my character’s background information (desires, tenets, descriptions) have all been blanked on their sheets.

I collected them and placed them in the notes section for the conversion for the first log into the campaign. I'm not sure what you mean by V5 dice. The dice are the same that are provided by the system. The d10s will roll and provide a number result. When you perform a roll using the built in functionality, it will roll and output the icons to the chat what was rolled.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

What I mean by V5 (the system’s name) is that before the update the d10 you could roll custom rolls using V5 d10s at the bottom of the screen. The dice used in the game system (had the Vampire Ankh for successes on them so there were no need for referencing the dice charts)

They are not available unless you do a pool roll from the PC sheet or NPC sheet at this time. I can see if we can add a right click custom die option to the d10 for that to be available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

That would be awesome! It was a cool feature. I know I could just roll d10s and reference the numbers to count successes. Just a bummer it’s gone now. I seemed to have lost my Vampire theme in the process of changing the campaign theme to see if I could get the dice back that way.

Never mind, found out how to reset the them back to the way it was… sorry

Is there anyway to add Skills to the SPC sheets? All can see are Attributes to use for dice pools.

Skills and Exceptional Pools are handled by typing out the pool amount.

Example:
    Athletics 4
    or
    Athletics (Jumping) 4

They are separated by commas.

When you wish to roll including the speciality, you hold shift and click when the record is locked.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Is it just me or creating a regular PC sheet is much harder now? I can't add any dots to my sheet. Idk if it's a bug or if there's just a different way of filling up a character sheet now.

There's an edit button in the upper part of the sheet to allow you to adjust the dot fields. This prevents you from accidentally changing during play.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information