FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

How did you do that?

If you are referring to opening the sheet to edit the numbers, it was changed to a lock icon in the top right of the character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Grutmiesh View Post
    Never mind, found out how to reset the them back to the way it was… sorry
    How did you do that?

The only way to roll dice that would produce the symbols is through the actions on the character sheet or NPC sheet. I have it on my list to add a custom die option to the d10 to roll with the symbols and not have the numbers.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

It broke a lot more than skills.

For my V5 Campaign I had manually entered into Fantasy Grounds Unity the Merits, Flaws, Backgrounds, Advantages, Powers, Disciplines, Clans, etc from ALL the Published Materials to date.

After this update I have lost:
    All my Merits
    All Powers not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
    All Loresheets not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
    All Rituals not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
    All of the Chicago by Night/Chicago Folios/Let the Streets Run Red NPC Stats, Discipline Levels, and Blood Potency

So this update just obliterated over 100 hours worth of work.

Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to restore to an earlier version of the Executable AND an earlier version of my Chronicle (because the Update actually changes the campaign files) just to avoid having to re-enter EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by ShankyMcStabber View Post
    Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to restore to an earlier version of the Executable AND an earlier version of my Chronicle (because the Update actually changes the campaign files) just to avoid having to re-enter EVERYTHING.
    In the same situation. All of the custom modules I made are broken. The ref manuals still work, but all the links are broken. No clans, disciplines, powers, ceremonies, rituals, spcs, or aspcs. All of it gone.

My saving grace; all my custom content still works in Fantasy Grounds Classic. A little harder to connect to games, and not nearly as shiny and new, but it works.

As far as the campaign goes, unless you had it backed up prior to the update, I don't believe you can roll it back.

If the data is in a module, I can have a look and see what is the issue. Without that, I can't say for sure where the issue lies.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

PM sent in Fantasy Grounds Account

Thanks to you both. I responded to your pms and was able to locate the issues. I will make those changes with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information