STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That sounds way out of bounds of all of the Core Rulebooks and not something I think we will pursue for expansion.
    Are there plans to add Chicago By Night?

Chicago By Night is being converted for release.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That sounds way out of bounds of all of the Core Rulebooks and not something I think we will pursue for expansion.
    I understand how you could have this impression. However, up to tenth level powers were a part of every edition of vampire the masquerade until edition 5. There are even unofficial supplements adding these back into the V5 edition. I use home brew systems tailors off of the 20th anniversary edition and the second edition. Here is a link to a ruleset for V5 versions:

link removed, available at the storyteller's vault
    Last edited by Vincent; November 6th, 2023 at 16:14.

Thank you for your feedback and will have it on my list of things to consider for the next expansion.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

The character selection screen is showing Vampire/Ghoul instead of Werewolf even though the character sheet shows Auspice/Tribes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some of the text in the character sheet is too large. The "th" in the generation is clipping into the number, and the bane severity text doesn't fit in its box. I tried to attach screenshots of the problem.

Is there a way to go back to the old V5 set up? I vastly preferred it over this new WoD5 module.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Draykor The character selection window will update when you close and reopen. It unfortunately doesn't update in real time.

@plemgruber No, there is no way to use the older ruleset anymore. The theme appears to have made the text a tad to big and will pass this along to the theme creator for a look.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

SPC's that have a "General Difficulty" field has the field overwritten by the end of "Difficulty"

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    SPC's that have a "General Difficulty" field has the field overwritten by the end of "Difficulty"
    Seems to be only on the Vampire Light theme.

Ok, might be the size of the font that is causing the issue. I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting. The ruleset is currently on lockdown due to the recent beta and any update will take some time to be pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information