FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Backgrounds are associated with a label for what the background is attached to. Like for instance:
    12th St. Church - Allies 2, Herd 1, Haven 1

You need to create the label for the background entry and then you can drag 'n drop to the label to attach the background to it. This allows to keep this information central to the description and organize when and how it's used or lost during play. The font for loresheets is intended to provide highlighting that it has sub-entries. You will see more once you have made selections. I wanted an eye catching way to show the different loresheets and keep them separate, but under the same record header.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I know that we can come here and try to get answers for these issues, but I'd like to request some built-in documentation on how to use rulesets/how things are organized. It's my opinion that an in-client FAQ/Ruleset Reference Manual is honestly something that should be done with all rulesets. Yes, a forum search or the online database will likely get you your answers, and that's fine for edge cases. But imagine if, during the initial Campaign Setup step, the GM was guided through 1) a character sheet for that ruleset, 2) any peculiarities in controlling that ruleset, 3) and any changes or streamlining that were made for the FGU-implementation of that ruleset.

If an in-client option isn't possible, then I'd ask that the Setup step provide a link to the article for the appropriate ruleset, at least, rather than depositing the GM at the FGU ground-level.

I can't be the only user who feels like they're running up against a wall when trying to learn a new ruleset by reading the published rules, then hunting for instructions on how to do a thing, bouncing off the client to the forums, then the forums to the FGU User Manual.
    Last edited by Muagen; September 22nd, 2023 at 02:58. Reason: Are we still doing phrasing?

I have submitted the new wiki material and will be available once that is processed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I have a bug to report in the VtM setup. Under the organizations tab, when you try to add a new person to the organization it brings up the encounter template.

I found another issue. My homemade extensions no longer work in VTM5th, but they work in Pathfinder 1e. They are in folders instead of a single ext file. They are just cosmetic changes to the system display.
    Last edited by Vincent; September 24th, 2023 at 02:14. Reason: more information

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I have a bug to report in the VtM setup. Under the organizations tab, when you try to add a new person to the organization it brings up the encounter template.
    That is intended to help provide the added feature of organizing groups of SPCs into groups for that space. This also gives the other added benefit of a one click option to add them into the combat tracker to use that further to perform rolls and track those SPCs for when all are needed. So each entry is an encounter record that can receive one SPC or a whole cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I found another issue. My homemade extensions no longer work in VTM5th, but they work in Pathfinder 1e. They are in folders instead of a single ext file. They are just cosmetic changes to the system display.
    The extensions may need to update the ruleset name within the code to WOD5E to work properly as the VTM ruleset name isn't used anymore. I would suggest getting with the extension developer and seeing if they could investigate that.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That is intended to help provide the added feature of organizing groups of SPCs into groups for that space. This also gives the other added benefit of a one click option to add them into the combat tracker to use that further to perform rolls and track those SPCs for when all are needed. So each entry is an encounter record that can receive one SPC or a whole cast.

The extensions may need to update the ruleset name within the code to WOD5E to work properly as the VTM ruleset name isn't used anymore. I would suggest getting with the extension developer and seeing if they could investigate that.
    Thanks. That fixed things for me.

Theme Redo
    Is it possible to go back to something approximating the original ruleset theme? Or at least the color-scheme? I could be the only one who's having difficulty with the new washed-out grey theme. It's become quite a bit harder for me to read.

We are currently discussing options with the theme. Also more theme's will become available once the kickstarter has reached it's conclusion.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information