DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Sorry I was in a hurry and just uploaded the mock up as an attachment, you can look above but I was thinking about one drop down just for themes and nothing else where you could only select one theme, and the mult-radio button for the rest.

I wasn't aware that some themes apparently have a base theme then an additional theme.
    Ah, right. I get you. Yeah, that would be a good idea...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think clicking on two "radio buttons" will be as common as clicking on two exts labeled "THEME"...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Frost View Post
    I think clicking on two "radio buttons" will be as common as clicking on two exts labeled "THEME"...
    Radio buttons specifically don't let you click two options in a group, but only one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_button

Blog Entries
    And as pointed out, there are valid reasons for loading two themes. It's just uncommon. So if you enforce only loading of one theme, then you have developers not labelling all themes as themes. And if you don't enforce only one theme, you still have the problem.

IMO, There are improvements that can be made, but not a perfect solution.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah the multi extension themes complicate things but at the end of the day, after both parts are loaded they are still just one theme they are only in two parts for development reasons - for the end user they are still just one theme at final selection.

Thread Information