DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(paid) (D&D5e ) ( western marches style session (Doommarches) (Wednesdays )

Greetings
    Iam Doom Hippy i have been rrunning games for 15 years on FG for 6 years

As a Dm i find my strengths are in keeping a open world running Npc interactions need
    to feel Real and have impact on the game i would say my games heavy roleplay and tactical battle

i keep my games moving at a good speed lots of time for roleplay and
    laughs but i keep the party on point and the tactical combat sharp getting the mix right for the party is what i do !!!

((discord)https://discord.gg/2DPgKenZ

(sessions)
    Wednesdays 11pm uk 6pm est western marches style called doom marches will be a realm and world jumping adventure built around marches rules
    rules bellow and intro to Doom Marches drop in drop out game so if you cant make evry week this might suit you !!!!

Rule One:

You are an adventurer because you feel a strong call in your bones to adventure. The boredom of a calm life doesn't appeal to you – you are driven to leave behind the safety of civilization and explore the wilds to make your name. Regardless of what drives you, you are driven. You choose where to go and what to do. There will be a handful of obvious choices, but you don't by any means need to take them. The adventure is in your hands.

The Rest:

Players can suggest or join sessions on an at-will basis. There is no assumed set party – characters can adventure in many different groups.

Each session is presumed to be self-contained. Players venture into the wild, find or are found by adventure, and return home each session.

New characters start at level 3. Characters keep whatever gold and XP they earn from session to session, and characters may (until further notice) group with other characters of any level.

Every character starts each session in the hub of the obsevers. If characters have not returned home by the end of the session, they automatically return after play has ended.

Exceptions from this rule is frequently made to accommodate longer adventures spanning over multiple sessions

Players are penalized a cost of 1GP/Lvl per mile they must travel back to portal after the end of a session.

The world of the Doom Marches persists beyond each session. If players have made a change in one session, other players will see that change if they follow the same path in a later session.

The hub of the observers is, for whatever reason, safe. Adventure is found threw the portal Characters can rest here between sessions and come to no harm. Likewise, there is nothing of interest for you back in the Hub Adventure is found in the wilds beyond.

The hub of the observers in a pocket dimension that is believed exists

threw the powers of but much elce is unknown

Ptah
    Ptah, the Opener of the Ways, is a creator god and god of artists, artisans, craftsmen, and travelers from the Pharaonic pantheon (also known as the Egyptian pantheon
    e is also the founder (and nominally a member of) the Mulhorandi pantheon from the crystal sphere known as Realmspace. As a creator god, Ptah is believed to have created the universe
    and
    Celestian, the Star Wanderer, is the brother of Fharlanghn, the Dweller on the Far Horizon. While Fharlanghn chose to wander the roads and lands of Oerth,
    Celestian took to the stars and the Astral Plane, roaming the wondrous depths of space. The Star Wanderer is revered
    by astronomers, astrologers, philosophers, navigators, and dreamers and poets

payment By PayPal
    £10.00 a session I ask players to book 4 Sessions in advance

4 sessions £40==$53.70

I offer deals on bulk sets of sessions

12 sessions £100= $130.99

24 sessions £180=$232.40

thx for looking doomhippy

Thread Information