Hello All. I am John Foster, The CorporateDM. During the month of September StartPlaying.Games is teaming up with Professional Dungeon Masters to raise money for The Mala Fund Charity. Professional Dungeon Masters who donate 100% of fees collected will be matched 100% by StartPlaying.Games. The Malala Fund is a nonprofit organization founded by Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist and Nobel laureate known for advocating girls' education and women's rights. The organization's mission is to ensure 12 years of free, safe, and quality education for every girl around the world, with a focus on those in marginalized and underprivileged communities.

We will be running my DMs Guild political intrigue/mystery adventure, A Game To Die For, from my Red Wizard Detective Agency series. A slow paced, slice of life, private investigator story to showcase the Realms version of salary workers who do not live the hack-and-slash lifestyle. Everything you need is provided by screen share, or you may use your imagination. Pregen characters will be provided. Bring your best Realms personality and help solve a mystery. Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe optional.

Synopsis: The only son of a patriar family in the Upper City of Baldur's Gate has gone missing. The family, fearing the worst, turns to the Red Wizard Detective Agency in the Thayan Enclave of the Upper City for help. The boy and his friends spend most of their time in the Lower City posing as commoners and the family fears kidnappers may know his routine. The truth about his friends is even stranger than his role playing hobby. Some wealthy families play with fire making intrigue a game to die for.

If you are unable to attend the scheduled sessions, please consider supporting my work on DMs Guild. A Game To Die For is available in PDF or Fantasy Grounds VTT format.

When: 9/16/2023 1:15pm ET
Fee: $75 (100% goes to charity + 100% match)
System: Dungeons & Dragons 5e