FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to access 1st Edition AD&D Adventure in FGU running 5E rule set

The adventure in question is N4 Treasure Hunt, and I've already got the information to convert the nasties to 5E, but if I were to purchase it, and I'm only running the 5E ruleset, can I still run the adventure in FGU? I hope the question makes sense, if not let me know

Thanks

There is an extension called Universal Module that will allow you to use any thing (almost) from any ruleset with another ruleset. Quirks and issues will ensue but I have had great success with it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/266/view
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    There is an extension called Universal Module that will allow you to use any thing (almost) from any ruleset with another ruleset. Quirks and issues will ensue but I have had great success with it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/266/view
    Hi - thanks for your quick response. Now, to show how much of a newbie I am, Until just now I had never been on Forge, so I'm clueless what I do after the extension is in Inventory. How to I get it installed on the FGU Program? Does it run automatically, or how do I work it?

Thanks again for your help

Once you have purchased it in the forge, all you need to do is run the update on the FG main screen and it will download/install it.

Then, when you go to run the game, you need to select/enable the extension in the main screen before clicking Start.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Once you have purchased it in the forge, all you need to do is run the update on the FG main screen and it will download/install it.

Then, when you go to run the game, you need to select/enable the extension in the main screen before clicking Start.

Hope that helps.
    It certainly does! Thanks and happy gaming!

Thread Information