STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 32 First 1234513 ... Last
    But what this red cross out symbol telling me on the activities?

They are trained in it but it makes it look like the skill is not available to them?
    Last edited by Devistation; August 30th, 2023 at 03:42.

I believe the red cross out symbol is when you are not trained in a skill (it is telling you that there are trained actions but you can't use them since you are not trained in the skill, so it is auto-minimized).

Found an error - Sorcerer elemental bloodline automation gives deception bonus instead of intimidation bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    There seems to be a bug with the apply all effects functionality with spells. It works as expected if you only have one target, but with multiple targets every target gets the effects for all the results that any target rolled. That is, if I target two enemies with a Fear spell and one fails and the other critically fails, and then press the apply all effects button. What ends up happening is that both characters get both frightened 2 and frightened 3, instead of each getting the appropriate effect.
    This been fixed in a hotfix a few hours ago. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    There seems to be an issue with the single action show/hide button. I will occasionally see activities being drawn outside the boundaries of the containing window when click/unclick it (I was doing this in a floating window if that matters). Not seeing the same problem with the 2 and 3 action show/hide buttons.
    This is a known issue with FGU that SmiteWorks are aware of and haven't been able to find a fix for it yet. It's not specific to the PF2 ruleset, but it's more reproducible - so hopefully they can find a fix to it soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    My characters armor proficiency was changed from T to - as part of the conversion. I'm trying to attach an image, but it's not working for some reason.
    Some users have reported problems with the insert image functionality in the forums recently. Have you tried Go Advanced -> Insert attachment?

Quote Originally Posted by Devistation View Post
    But what this red cross out symbol telling me on the activities?

They are trained in it but it makes it look like the skill is not available to them?
    As stated by @mwfantasygrounds it indicates that you're not trained in the skill. If the PC sheet skill tab shows you trained (or higher) and the unavailable icon still shows, please export the PC XML (blue arrow in the top right of the chargen tracker) and attach the XML file here so I can have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    Found an error - Sorcerer elemental bloodline automation gives deception bonus instead of intimidation bonus.
    Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in the next Core Rules release.

Rebuilding the item activities (or simply saying yes to converting a character when its first opened) makes it so that all matching item entries will be unidentified afterwards. I'm not sure if it's possible but items should keep the previous identification status.

Also I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the current UI design; it feels somewhat incoherent. I guess that's the fault of the updated core rules, but I hope that the designers update the theme to look more nicely in the near future.

Also a note: I didn't update one of the characters through the initial popup but later I had two buttons instead of one (as shown in the overview video) for updating the character to R19. This also resulted in no backup copy being made of the character. Did I miss something there?

Thread Information