STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 32 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticMetal View Post
    Hi, I just updated an ongoing campaign to the new release. The per-character conversion seemed to work as expected, but only a handful of activities were added, related to skill feats, like Battle Medicine. I then checked the list of Activities under the Character drop down and there were none available. This is with the PF2E core rules loaded and no extensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannibal View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue
    Thanks for letting us know - it looks like the updated Core Rules module hasn't been pushed to live. I'll let you know when that's completed and you can try again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, I just updated an ongoing campaign to the new release. The per-character conversion seemed to work as expected, but only a handful of activities were added, related to skill feats, like Battle Medicine. I then checked the list of Activities under the Character drop down and there were none available. This is with the PF2E core rules loaded and no extensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannibal View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue
    The correct Core Rules module has been pushed to live - please run an update and try again. If you need to manually run the update process on a PC, there's a right-click option in the chargen tracker window, use the "Delete all activities and rebuild standard entries" option first (the menu option on the right) and then "Rebuild PC feat, feature and item activities" (the bottom menu option).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That resolved the issue for me, thanks!

That resolved the issue for me, thanks!
    Great! Thanks for making us aware of it!

There seems to be a bug with the apply all effects functionality with spells. It works as expected if you only have one target, but with multiple targets every target gets the effects for all the results that any target rolled. That is, if I target two enemies with a Fear spell and one fails and the other critically fails, and then press the apply all effects button. What ends up happening is that both characters get both frightened 2 and frightened 3, instead of each getting the appropriate effect.

Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    There seems to be a bug with the apply all effects functionality with spells. It works as expected if you only have one target, but with multiple targets every target gets the effects for all the results that any target rolled. That is, if I target two enemies with a Fear spell and one fails and the other critically fails, and then press the apply all effects button. What ends up happening is that both characters get both frightened 2 and frightened 3, instead of each getting the appropriate effect.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll investigate...

My characters armor proficiency was changed from T to - as part of the conversion. I'm trying to attach an image, but it's not working for some reason.
    Last edited by darrenan; August 30th, 2023 at 00:51.

I'm so excited!!!

There seems to be an issue with the single action show/hide button. I will occasionally see activities being drawn outside the boundaries of the containing window when click/unclick it (I was doing this in a floating window if that matters). Not seeing the same problem with the 2 and 3 action show/hide buttons.

When a character is moved to the combat tracker they do not get the effects from the 'combat' tab. Like resistances or sneak attack. When I toggle the on/off it does nothing.

--update. Actually restarting the session fixed this.

Also I can't get familiars to share initiative rolls

Anyone else having the same issue?
    Last edited by Devistation; August 30th, 2023 at 03:37. Reason: solved one issue

Thread Information