DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well there is the Dungeon Alchemist and Dungeon Painter Studio that have already been mentioned by other posters.
    A couple of other Steam apps I've used with FGU are Chronos Builder (like Dungeon Alchemist, but has sci-fi and modern themes) and Portrait Wizard (for making fantasy race custom character portraits/tokens).
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

How was Chronos Builder? I was looking at that one myself but the steam reviews seem pretty mixed, and full of mismatched expectations. Worth it?

I also use RPG Sounds and having a way to synchronize it with Fantasy Grounds would be amazing, as it is a free tool that allows you to buy sound packs (music and effects), but also allows you to import sounds into it and would make it much easier to vida can create the sound triggers between it and the FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddieCat View Post
    How was Chronos Builder? I was looking at that one myself but the steam reviews seem pretty mixed, and full of mismatched expectations. Worth it?
    Overall I like it. Capability/feature wise it's similar to where Dungeon Alchemist was at a comparable age - with the addition of supporting additional themes besides just fantasy.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    Overall I like it. Capability/feature wise it's similar to where Dungeon Alchemist was at a comparable age - with the addition of supporting additional themes besides just fantasy.
    This is what I'm looking for. I rarely play fantasy settings anymore so that just isn't a big selling point for me.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Cool thing about the new Dungeon Alchemist update is that user asset uploading is a new feature, and the beginnings of sci-fi assets were made for it before the update even hit today.

Thread Information