DICE PACKS BUNDLE

anyone willing to test out a mod for me?

I am not wanting to double post, but I thought asking for help here might work better.

I am working on a Pathfinder 1e mod here and would love a different pair of eyes to look and see if I am explaining things ok, does it make sense... or if you code at all, am I making things too difficult.

I am coding Feats, aimed at new players and those that would like a little more automation or just want to see effects coded in different ways.

It is hard for me to know If I am describing things effectively. what works for my way of thinking may be completely off for others. and I just learned something new, so I went back and simplified several things with the new syntax I learned.
    Last edited by Morenu; August 22nd, 2023 at 07:21.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Downloaded, installed and no errors on startup (in my campaign playing since...2020 xD). pregens opened fine.

Thanks

I placed my server details in the PF1e forum post linked above so if anyone just wants to jump on and look, or even add a character and place ideas, edits or whatnot on the character, they can without having to mess with their own FGU extensions/mods
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information