FG Spreadshirt Swag

Connection Problems

Hello everyone,

I tried to run a game tonight. One person was able to connect, the other 4 were not able to connect. We then tried to connect to another DM and only two of us could connect (including myself and the other person who connected to me).

We can't figure out if it's a problem with my host or if it is a problem with the other players' connection. Because the other people were having difficulty connecting to both DMs, I think it may be a problem with the playerside connection.

Can anyone verify this?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Our server was experiencing issues roughly 3 hours before this post and those were cleared up. Was that the timeframe when you experienced difficulty or was it closer to the time that you posted this?

Usually, when more than one player is unable to connect; it's because something on the GM network is blocking or throttling content over the network. The server issues that Doug mentioned shouldn't have impacted the lobby or peer-to-peer connections.

There's a troubleshooting guide we have to help go through possible things on the GM and/or player networks that can impact connecting:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...roubleshooting

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information