DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Onyx View Post
    None of the kineticist impulses seem to have any automation whatsoever, am I missing something or is this something being worked on?
    That does seem to be the case. I believe Trenloe said it's being looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Onyx View Post
    None of the kineticist impulses seem to have any automation whatsoever, am I missing something or is this something being worked on?
    Hey Sir Onyx!

Because Impulses aren't spells, they need to take advantage of the new features in the R19 ruleset update. Unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to zero in on how to implement that just yet, but do hope to get to it as soon as I get a little free time to work out the specifics that would enable that Kineticist feature. Because it also uses a Level + feature, it's a little trickier as well as I'd like to enable it to scale similar to the way Heightened works with spells. Regardless, I hope to have a good, working automation for it in the near future.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Hey Sir Onyx!

Because Impulses aren't spells, they need to take advantage of the new features in the R19 ruleset update. Unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to zero in on how to implement that just yet, but do hope to get to it as soon as I get a little free time to work out the specifics that would enable that Kineticist feature. Because it also uses a Level + feature, it's a little trickier as well as I'd like to enable it to scale similar to the way Heightened works with spells. Regardless, I hope to have a good, working automation for it in the near future.
    Thank you, I struggled with this as well. None of my player haved tried the Kineticist yet, and I was trying to create sample character templete for them to use.
    Discord: Geokhan
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 6pm Central, or later
    DCI: 631966099

Quote Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
    Thank you, I struggled with this as well. None of my player haved tried the Kineticist yet, and I was trying to create sample character templete for them to use.
    Honestly, for my kinesticist player, I just created the impulses he needed as spells.

I found a bug - I got Kinetic Durability at 5th level instead of 7th level.

Any progress on the automation of the Kineticist?

Anyone figured out how to implement elemental blasts, with their different attack types, damage types and 1 or 2 action versions?

Here is how I have automated my Kineticist:

I created a Weapon on the Actions tab for my melee elemental blast, and another for my ranged elemental blast (so I can put my range increment for my ranged and my STR Mod damage for melee). I manually set the dice/heighten damage based on my level.

I created an Elemental Blast Activity and gave it two Effects (both apply to Self):
    1. DMGBASETYPE if I want to switch to the blast's other damage type.
    2. DMG: [CON] if I am using two actions to cast it.

Thanks mwfantasygrounds

I can't get the DMGBASETYPE to work, it applies the effect but the damage type of the next damage roll is still the default. Could you post a screen shot of the Effect?

Thanks again

Automation for Kinetiscist

Hello everyone,

I am interested in buying Rage of Elements because a person in my group is interested in playing as a kineticist. However, from what I can tell from forum posts a large majority of the class is not automated on Fantasy Grounds. Is that true?

I found this thread talking about it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nts-Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by MegaWizardGuy View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am interested in buying Rage of Elements because a person in my group is interested in playing as a kineticist. However, from what I can tell from forum posts a large majority of the class is not automated on Fantasy Grounds. Is that true?

I found this thread talking about it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nts-Compendium
    I've moved your post to this thread - which is the best place to discuss all things Rage of Elements.

As this thread notes, there are currently some areas that aren't automated as well as other classes - primarily impulses and some other nuances. We had hoped to get this all updated by now, but illness and a nasty injury among the dev team has set us back a couple of months. We're hoping to get some updates around this in the next couple of months. Subscribe to this thread for future notifications of when we make updates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information