5E Character Create Playlist

New Dice Tower frame obstructs hotkey bar in GM instance

The new dice tower graphic/frame obstructs the hotkey bar in the GM instance - referring to the screenshot below: the dice tower graphic on the left doesn't allow the hotkey below it to be clicked, the dice tower has to be moved to the position on the right before the hoykey below is accessible. It appears to work OK on the player side.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm not seeing that; and the dicetower is in a different position than the default theme. I'm assuming that the ruleset/theme is overriding the dicetower position/size, which is the cause of the issue. The default dice tower is now 100x100.

Which ruleset/extension/theme combo is this?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Which ruleset/extension/theme combo is this?
    5E - no extensions/themes.
    PFRPG2 - no extensions/themes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For 5E, I'm not seeing that dice panel position. It looks exactly like CoreRPG, and access to the buttons is fine.
    Same for PFRPG2.

Are you seeing in a brand new campaign?
    Was the dice tower moved in the past? If so, can you right click to Unlock and Reset Position? Does the issue persist?

Regards,
    JPG

I was finally able to recreate a similar situation by using a theme with a larger dice tower; unlocking the dice tower, moving it, and then turning off theme. Resetting the Position of the dice tower fixed it for me.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for looking into this - resetting the position, then moving after the reset appears (in limited testing) to have fixed the issue.

Thread Information