STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    As a Storyteller looking in, I have to ask:
    Are there going to be extensions, to change how the special dice work, for each splat(Gameline)?

Hunger dice in V5, replace regular dice, as hunger grows. Dice crit on 1 and 10. Hunger increases as rouse checks are failed.

Rage dice in W5, replace regular dice, as rage grows. Dice crit on 1, 2, and 10. Rage decreases as rage checks are failed.

Desperation dice in H5, add dice, instead of replacing them. Dice crit on 1 and 10. Dice are not used automatically, and are a shared resource for all PCs.
    Yes, those systems will be in place and used per their specific rules within those books.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I don't have a clue how you manage to do the things that you do!

I can't wait to see, what the future of the World of Darkness, looks like on Fantasy Grounds.

Just me being me
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Speaking of dice rollsl. Would love to see a dicebox - ala what you find in the excellent Genesys ruleset - implemented. The current way Vampire does it is a bit confusing at tiimes for my players. The workaround for adjusting the dicepool is kind of insane... hi hi

Also, can we have equipment for npc's please? Instead of having to make notes of them. Could be very useful!

i have developed a new system to replace the old way of doing dice. Also have a way to track equipment.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Lots of new things incoming. Just have to wait for a sneak peak. I haven't given it to Doug yet cause don't want him to ruin the surprise :P
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Lots of new things incoming. Just have to wait for a sneak peak. I haven't given it to Doug yet cause don't want him to ruin the surprise :P
    We like it when he ruins surprises

I have a quick question. Will y'all actually be adding all the Clans and Oblivion so that it can actually be fully playable? Those books aren't there to purchase so if I am going to have to constantly do data entry because y'all can never seem to do this one, exact thing? If not I'll keep my money and continue to wait and see if it was actually worth spending. The original V5 stuff just released 2 books charged at an absolutely outrageous price in comparison (I could have bought the books in hardcover and saved money.) Then absolutely nothing for years. I bought this system when it came out. I am giving y'all money so that I don't have to keep doing this. So when y'all fix that MAJOR problem I'm gonna sit it out for now. I'm not giving anyone a further dime to anyone until I can have the most basic things in the entire game, I could care less about any other system. Fix it first, then maybe. I use VTT's in my job so if I am going to make a business purchase I need assurance that it will be usable. Because y'alls track record on this system straight up sucks.

Thread Information