DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks for the insight.

I would also ask that you build in a roll request feature. as the ruleset is locked, there is no way for an extension such as mccartysr's Requested Rolls to be made compatible with the ruleset. This could make it easer for the DM to instruct new players, and (in an ideal world, coding to be added that would allow a gm to customize discipline powers and rituals to auto-request the necessary rolls when the spell is activated).

Are there plans to include the ruleset for 5th edition Hunter, or is that separate?

Finally, Please consider adding supplement books, (and pre-releases) as add-ons to the campaign. I myself would happily pay to pre-order Chicago by night, Cults of the Blood Gods, Sabbat, Lines drawn in blood, and many others....

Thanks again,
    Lensman

Blog Entries
    We want to have a framework for integrating Werewolf, Vampire, Hunter, and future properties all into a single ruleset. The work SuperTeddy has done already has paved the path for that. Long term plans will depend upon how well each of these releases does. Similarly, we can look into adding more and more functionality based on how well the project funds. SuperTeddy is very passionate about this project and I would love to be able to just set him loose on it for a while.

We have had to rework some modules to support the new shared ruleset and we should have a bunch of add-ons we will be able to add -- or that we will be able to release in the store afterward.

Anything you can do to share the Kickstarter page and help spread the news will help us achieve those goals.

One thing that came to mind, that would also be very good in a World of Darkness, is an integrated Theater of the MInd system, ala the extension. Storyteller games are not D&D, that uses battlemaps, so things to help organize encounters, would be very in line with the system and how it is run.

I really hope this takes off, when it comes to Kickstarter. The reason why I love FG, is that it isn't just a D&D platform. I recognize the Dragon in the room, but other system's needs some love too. And I love the Storyteller games.

Very excited for this.

I'm looking forward to it! The Kickstarter will go live on the Brazilian Independence Day (our 201st), so I'll be totally free. hehe
    How would it work, though? One ruleset with every book (V5, W5, etc) being sold as modules?

Blog Entries
    If you buy Werewolf OR Vampire the Masquerade, you would get the universal ruleset that works for either one. The core rulebooks for each would only come from the individual purchases of those products though. W5 and V5 modules would be available for purchase for anyone who wants that content preloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you buy Werewolf OR Vampire the Masquerade, you would get the universal ruleset that works for either one. The core rulebooks for each would only come from the individual purchases of those products though. W5 and V5 modules would be available for purchase for anyone who wants that content preloaded.
    Got it. Tks! See you on September 7th!

I hope you will update the ceremonies / rituals distinction, and that all former modules will remain compatible.

You mean as in that a ritual is a Blood Sorcery thing and Ceremony is for Oblivion?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

yes indeed, at least the split in the way the database is set

As a Storyteller looking in, I have to ask:
    Are there going to be extensions, to change how the special dice work, for each splat(Gameline)?

Hunger dice in V5, replace regular dice, as hunger grows. Dice crit on 1 and 10. Hunger increases as rouse checks are failed.

Rage dice in W5, replace regular dice, as rage grows. Dice crit on 1, 2, and 10. Rage decreases as rage checks are failed.

Desperation dice in H5, add dice, instead of replacing them. Dice crit on 1 and 10. Dice are not used automatically, and are a shared resource for all PCs.

Thread Information