DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    roughly a month out from ReMastered - any updates?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    roughly a month out from ReMastered - any updates?

Xargun
    The information presented in posts #1 and #7 is still what we're working towards.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The information presented in posts #1 and #7 is still what we're working towards.
    Any new updates? We are 2.5 wks out.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Any new updates? We are 2.5 wks out.

Xargun
    Shaderaven and I are still working away at it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. Answered my question before I asked it :-)

Shaderaven and I are still working away at it.

Official Paizo release is November 15th. We're working hard to meet that date for Fantasy Grounds.

Official Paizo release is November 15th. We're working hard to meet that date for Fantasy Grounds.
    You know, I was trying to make you laugh :P

However, that aside, I was less concerned about the release date, as I know you guys will make it work sooner or later. I'm more interested in the pricing plans.

I have assumed the pricing plans will be what they always are. The FGU download minus the price of the PDF.
    I've seen a lot of people saying there should be a price break because it's not fair when they already bought the original core book.
    Well... that's not Smiteworks's fault. Paizo is putting out new books. SW is converting them for FGU.
    I'm excited about it. I got my subscription PDFs, and just waiting for them to show up here for purchase eventually.
    Just bummed it'll be the spring before the monster core.

Update on the Remaster launch on Fantasy Grounds.

We will be releasing the two layered rulesets as detailed in post #1 - PFRPG2 will use the remaster rules and PFRPG2-Legacy will use the pre-remaster rules. The rules are based on the campaign being used, not the PC - the character generation rules differences for the Beginner Box were tracked in the individual PC record as there isn't a different ruleset for the Beginner Box and the main differences were PC based.

The GM will be prompted what ruleset they want to use when they first open a campaign after updating - they will be prompted for each campaign they open (the first time they open it). The switch can be made later using the /remaster chat command (to switch back to legacy or switch to remaster). All PF2 content released to date, and into the future will be able to be opened in both PFRPG2 and PFRPG2-Legacy.

We will be releasing 4 products on Wednesday 15th (assuming there are no last-minute release snags):

1. Player Core (full release)
    2. GM Core (full release)
    3. Player Core ORC License release
    4. GM Core ORC License release

The full releases will be the same as you're used to - purchased from the store with the usual free PDF/PDF discount, reference manual mimicking the product PDF, artwork, portraits/tokens (where appropriate) and all appropriate data records and encoded automation.

The ORC License releases will contain the Open RPG Creative License content - only the appropriate data records and encoded automation. These will be included with the FG license.

Upgrades from Core Rules: we've reached out to Paizo a couple of times to see if there is the possibility to offer a discount upgrade path from the Core Rules DLC to the Player Core and GM Core full releases. Unfortunately, at this point, we don't have any news on this.

Data and ruleset updates: we've been working flat out to get these two products (800 pages in total) converted and ready for use. We're mostly there, but there are still some little things missing that we'll be updating weekly over the next few weeks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 14th, 2023 at 18:48.

Thread Information