DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Dang it, Trenloe, I wasn't going to buy it immediately but now you go and play the whole "It's our gift to you" card and making me all feel guilty and all because I didn't bring anything to the party... Well, in lieu of a fruit basket, how's cash in exchange?
    But, you don't have to buy the official FG remaster releases immediately - see if it's a good fit for your games. As long as you do it by the end of the year, then that's cool!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't see the big deal. FG already gives a discount off the price by deducting the PDF cost. I don't see why anyone would expect FG programmers to do this for free just because "it isn't fair!"

i don´t see any Problem. I Buy the English Version on FG an i Buy the Hardcover in German. Luckly for me My German Publisher award a Presell for the German PDF Version. A long Time i have to buy ist on top for the half price of the Hardcover. 4 Books more. No Problem :-D
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Sounds like a very fair solution. I think I prefer to stay with the original PF2 rules, because I like alignment, ability scores & overall the more 'D&D - dirivied' feel of the game.
    Am I right in thinking this approach from Fantasy Grounds will make it fairly easy to play new adventures & even new classes form the post 2.5 release ? Is there anything much I'll have to do as a GM to make the new content work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Decade View Post
    Is there anything much I'll have to do as a GM to make the new content work ?
    Not much. Just be aware of the differences and decide which ruleset and content you want to play with.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Do you think there will be a way, via extension or otherwise, to automatically update terms in descriptions and ability text? I.e. replace negative with void, positive with vitality, flat footed with off-guard.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Do you think there will be a way, via extension or otherwise, to automatically update terms in descriptions and ability text? I.e. replace negative with void, positive with vitality, flat footed with off-guard.
    There probably will be...

Hey Trenloe remember how you just did all that work adding individual spell tradition proficiencies?

Quote Originally Posted by Paizo's blog
    If you’ve looked at the War of Immortals playtest classes, you may have noticed that the animist is “Trained in spell attack modifier” and “Trained in spell DC.” Why doesn’t it say “divine?” This represents a change to spellcasting for all characters who get spells, whether it’s from a class, innate spells, an archetype, or any other source. You no longer need to track proficiency separately for each tradition; there’s just one proficiency now. To update an existing character, you’ll simply use the highest proficiency you already have for all your spells.
    Oof. XD

I think this is a good change for the system, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Hey Trenloe remember how you just did all that work adding individual spell tradition proficiencies?

Oof. XD

He can still keep it for the legacy rules :P

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post

Oof. XD

It still works, we still need to track the best spell attack and DC proficiency level - we'll just have "SATK" and "SDC" without the proficiency name.

Thread Information