Good day,

FG License: I got ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday-Friday, Weekly, 6-7 PM for 3-4 hours, on Fridays I can also start late at 10-11PM so I can join US games.
Term: Long-term is preferable, but I can do Module.
Voice: I can voice and I can download any program.

Game System Preferred: No preference
Game System Experience: I've done a few 5e campaigns, a few Pathfinder campaigns, Blades in the Dark, alot of savage worlds.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've used fantasy grounds a lot, and I have 1k hours so I know to use it mostly.
Character Type Preferred: I don't mind playing anything, I prefer to create my own character tho, prebuilts aren't really my style.

About me: Hi, I'm Chris, I'm 28 and I like both Combat heavy and RP heavy, I just honestly want to find a group I mesh well with in the long run. I am able to play seriously and I can also be a comedian, but I do like to not step on anyones toes.

I hope this helps you find a gaming group you like and have fun. If I missed anything, please say so below. Also, if you are new and willing to play one-shots, it is worth looking into the Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventurer's League Games on the forum also under Game Organization.