STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It’s super easy to sign up for the Forge. You add your description and then upload your build, you can choose which channel you want to put it in too. So maybe you only want to have the latest version in the Testing channel, no problem. Worth considering.

Signed up and accepted. will look at it later this weekend. thanks
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

OK, I think I have it all uploaded and sent in for approval... I officially made something I assume it will become available in the next few days
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Thanks for adding all this (and to all who did what you are using). Just started playing with your library. Tried adding the Power Attack 5 to a character but when I added the spell portion I had this error:

Unable to determine class or level for new spell, please drop within a class level.

Am I missing a library or setting?
    Thanks
    Tom

On a reusable power, I typically put them in as a cantrip. It sounds like you need to drop the power on a spell level. To get a spell level to show up you go int to details of the spell class and change the zero of the level you want to use to an positive number. So reuseable powers like power attack i put a 1 on the lv 0 spell (cantrip) and the drop the spell effect on the cantrip heading that should now be showing.

If it is a limited use power (say 3 times a day…) then i put a 3 under lv1 and now you can “prep” the power each new day and track how many times it is used just like tracking memorized spells

My bad. I was trying to drag it to an empty spell tab. Once I added a spell class I was able to adjust the level as you noted. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tnnlynch View Post
    My bad. I was trying to drag it to an empty spell tab. Once I added a spell class I was able to adjust the level as you noted. Thanks.
    No worries, there is a reason I knew that error message, I do it all the time on new characters

FFS, Spellblights are taking forever. basically 3 feats need 19 different spells...

10 done.

so, any coders want to tackle a way to add duration to a spell from the player side? I am running into several Feats that the effect duration varies depending on factors that are not in the Duration options (+1 rnd for every 5 you roll above the DC, 1 round per spell level cast...)

I would love a feature that let you set the duration to 1 round and then apply it to the character say 5 times to get a 5 round duration that would count down as normal, so in 2 rounds it is down to 3 and I could add more rounds at that point if I needed to.

Thread Information