DICE PACKS BUNDLE

On Critical effect

Is there any command that would apply an effect automatically on a critical hit, similar to an on hit effect (On Crit.PNG) but criticals only?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Is there any command that would apply an effect automatically on a critical hit, similar to an on hit effect (On Crit.PNG) but criticals only?
    I do not think so, I do not know of an extension allowing that But I may be wrong

Thanks!

so an on critical option and the ability to have spells called from feats and traits and such (and placed on the action tab)... wish list
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Not sure what you mean. The on hit extension you mention can already apply an effect on a critical only. Just toggle the Critical only?" box to "Yes"

Really? Ugh. Ok. Will check it out.

Thread Information