FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bleeding Critical question

OK, I have a rule question for the feat Bleeding Critical and Bleed rules.

The Bleed rules state "...When two or more bleed effects deal the same kind of damage, take the worse effect."

and Bleeding critical says both of the following: "...The effects of this feat stack. Special: You can only apply the effects of one critical feat to a given critical hit unless you possess Critical Mastery."

My read on this says That IF I crit the same creature two or more times, then they should have multiple bleed effects that stack from the bleeding critical effect. However If any OTHER bleed effect (Different feat, spell weapon...) that deals HP damage hits that same creature then the highest damage effect is the only active bleed.

I am asking here because I am having trouble finding a official answer. most answers just repeat the bleed rules as seen above or completely ignore the "...The effects of this feat stack." descriptor. My opinion is that the feat description overrides the general Bleed rule and would stack on itself.

The difference in the spell effect is:

STACK Bleeding Crit; DMGO: 2d6 (This will do 2d6/rnd stacked for every crit)
    Bleeding Crit; DMGO: 2d6 (This would only be applied once)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I doubt that you will get an official answer anymore for PF1. However, the Bleeding Critical is specific, while the bleed rules are general, specific overrides general. Also note that the bleeding critical is rolled every round, rather than only applying the first rounds roll. So on a second Bleeding Critical hit, you would do 4d6 bleed damage. If there is also another bleed effect in play, you would need to compare the results of the roll against the other effect (say a Bleed 5 HP effect), if you rolled a 4, then 5 HP would be bled (as 5>4). It is not necessarily easy for the FG automation to get this done correctly.

Thread Information