DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Players: 5e Thursdays 7pm – 10 pm CT

Looking for D&D 5e Players for the Out of the Abyss campaign. Characters are Gestalt classes meaning when you level, you level in two classes at the same time. You use the best of each class for things like hit points, skills, etc. Campaign is altered for Gestalt characters. It makes the players more powerful and more ‘hero’ like.

A description of Gestalt is here:

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/cl...Characters.htm

Game is Thursdays @ 7 pm CT for about 3 hours. We use Fantasy Grounds Unity.

So, if you're interested in playing, please respond to this thread and tell me a bit about your play style.

Your Name:

Preferred Character name/race:

Class/kit:

Any background you have for the character. No need for too much detail:

A bit about your role-playing style:

Anything else you'd like to share or questions/requests about the campaign:

I'm interested -
    Your Name: Zummer on Discord
    Preferred Character name/race: Human
    Class/kit: Rune Knight / Divine Sorcerer.
    Any background you have for the character. No need for too much detail:
    A fighter than can heal the party outside of combat.

A bit about your role-playing style:

Anything else you'd like to share or questions/requests about the campaign:

I'm interested.
    Name Vertigo0519 on Discord
    Preferred Character Race: Variant Human or several others, hard to pick a fav.
    Class/kit: Sorc/Warlock. Barb/Druid [and many others, all depends on group comp]
    Baclground will depend on what I create, I am fairly quick at creating a character and would create one when I know more about party comp.
    My roleplay style varies depending on the character played, I am very versitile.

I can ask more questions when i learn more about the game and party.

Hi,

I'm very interested if you still have room.
    I sent you a private message.

Paul
    Adult
    Class Cleric/Ranger
    I like a mix of combat/ roleplay and enjoy playing characters that provide support, exploration and contribute meaningfully to combat.

Hello might be a bit late but highly interested if there is still room.
    Name: Ryan but demondarc on discord

Prefered character name is undecided as I usually like to pick it when character is created. I have a few races in mind depending on build. Shadar kai or firbolg ate considerations. Regular human is another. I don't have any preferences just based on build.
    Class: I was thinking about an echoknight fighter/ranger or a cleric/paladin build would work quite well.
    Background: if it's the echo knight I was just thinking I was warped away from my clan and have been trying to find my way back ever since. If it's the cleric I just run a pet sanctuary and I'm trying to make money to keep it running.

My style of play is just having fun and trying to roleplay as much as I can. Also depends on my build how much my character talks and acts. I like to roleplay out any spell chants though.

Thread Information