5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

interest check - pathfinder 1e adventure path: ruins of azlant (weekly, edt / gmt -4)

recruiting: currently closed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

fg unity: gm holds ultimate license and can host any player license
    game system, setting: pathfinder 1e, golarion
    adventure path: ruins of azlant (aquatic, remote, survival: ruins of azlant player's guide)

start date: play it by ear based on critical mass
    time and timezone: 19:30 edt / gmt -4 (timezone converter)
    frequency: weekly on thursday
    duration: 3- to 4-hr session; more promptly players show up, more time to play
    commitment: longer term

text / voice: mix of both
    voip: discord
    recorded: no

roleplay / combat mix: will try to keep it 50 / 50
    number of players: 4 - 6
    start level / equipment: level 1 (advancement: ap milestones) with max gold -- other house rules tbd
    pc build restrictions: no gunslinger or summoner; no evil; otherwise, most races / classes allowed
    game books restrictions: most paizo pathfinder 1e material allowed; no 3rd party
    game ruling: to keep consistent and regular pacing, will stick with ap contents and mostly r.a.w.

class possibilities by interested parties:
    - caster (witch / warlock) -- confirmed
    - monk -- confirmed
    - (pmead) elemental shifter -- confirmed
    - (kronovan) slayer / hunter -- confirmed

reserve list:
    - (tikkui) cleric

see next post for recruiting updates. pm me if you have questions or want more details. thx for your interest.

check out ap theme here.
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; January 9th, 2024 at 21:00.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

(reserved)

Last edited by tahl_liadon; August 30th, 2023 at 17:52.
    -----

Hi there, I am very interested. Been playing D&D for over 4 decades. Bought FG in 2015 but didn’t get into it till 2020 (Covid) mainly DM Pathfinder 1e but love playing as player. Tuesday or Wednesday is best for me?! Fighter/Barbarian or Sorcerer preferred but am willing to play anything.
    Last edited by fenna38; July 31st, 2023 at 17:47.

I'm interested in playing. I recently returned to PF1e play after an 8 year absence. I'm not sure what I'd play, but I've never played a Monk, Shifter or Wizard. Thurs, Fri and Sun are the only days that I can play, with Thurs being the preferable of those days.

thx for the interest and post, folks. i've updated the details in original post with your possible class preference(s) to play, as well as the day(s) you might be able to join in the 2nd post.
    -----

Sorry tahl_liadon, I had a bit of a brain fart in my earlier post. For some reason I thought the class possibiities you'd listed were those you were allowing in the campaign - doh! Other than a Ranger-Shifter the classes I gave aren't the ones I'd be likely to play. If it's OK with you, I'll list my class preferences after I've put a bit of thought into it.
    Last edited by kronovan; August 4th, 2023 at 15:04.

So the classes I'd be interested in playing are; Druid, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue and maybe even a Shaman.

I'd be interested but Thursdays don't work for me. If you do Tuesdays I'd love to play a Brawler in your game. I tend to do rp builds and am terrible at maximizing for peak combat. Feel free to Holler at me if you have room/interest in my joining.

I can make this game and play a human cleric. I Love em and enjoy having fun! Sounds pretty interesting.

bumping. see original and second post for updates of recruitment deadline.

thx for your interests!
    -----

Thread Information