DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF2P - V:tM: Chicago by Night - Sunday Nights

FG License: FG Classic (We started there and I don't want to have to move the assets). I have Ultimate license.
    Game System: V:tM 5e

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
    Day of week and time: Sunday Nights, 2pm - 6pm EST.
    Term: Long Term. Continuation of a chronicle that has been on hiatus for months

Text or Voice: Mix text and voice as I love to give players private messages.
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Up to the players, I will accommodate the desired play style of the group.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 1, maybe 2 returning. Seeking 2 more.
    Character restrictions: Right now, the players are working pretty closely with the Camarilla so something that is appropriate for that.

Details of your scenario:
    * Chicago, March 2019
    * There's not really an overarching mission at the moment. Since we're all new, I left it open to the players to pick the direction
    * Just Clans available in the Core book
    * There's some involvement in the Mayoral election, some entanglements with the Russian Mob
    * We're all still pretty new to the game and I'm not an expert on the subject matter. I would actually prefer players new to the game

Edit: Time adjusted to 2pm EST
    Last edited by morb0; July 30th, 2023 at 20:37.

Hello: I would be interested if you still need players. I am familiar with the Vampire world (all the clans, history, etc) and played the Card game. I have never actually played the RPG, so would be a newbie in that respect. But I do know the various clans and the kinds abilities (fortitude, celerity, auspex) and such. please contact me is you are still looking.

That's like... 8-12 CET I take it. I would be interested in this.

I have played Vampire since 2nd edition. So, I know it well.

I'm interested if you are still looking for players. WOD is my favorite system.

Thread Information