FG Spreadshirt Swag

Some Items missing, character creator not working

In trying to set up a game using the Fallout DLC I purchased from Steam, I get errors that pop up right away. It is rather obvious that the tabletop is missing the blue conflict die and the Complication range buttons. Both of the Action Point caps and the Hit-Location Vault-Boy show up. Trying to create a character throws up more errors and the names of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes show up, but nothing comes after them, so there is no way to increase, decrease, or input an attribute. The same goes for the skills tab, I can tag skills but there is nothing after them so the value cannot be changed.

I haven't run across anything that could help me yet.

Welcome to the FG forums!

If you get errors, it will help with troubleshooting if we know what the errors are. Recreate the errors you're having and then collect the log files and post them in this thread. Details on how to collect the log files can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Are you using any extensions or themes? Try turning those off and see if you still get the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

If you get errors, it will help with troubleshooting if we know what the errors are. Recreate the errors you're having and then collect the log files and post them in this thread. Details on how to collect the log files can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    I'm not running any themes or extensions that I am aware of. I'm going to leave my logs as an attachment. It is what comes up as I enter the tabletop and run through the process of making a character. Still not sure why it's doing it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for providing the logs, these help a lot.

Code:
    [7/18/2023 9:26:52 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-03-16) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    This is an old version of the CoreRPG ruleset. Do you have a CoreRPG directory in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory? Get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the FG startup screen.

If you do have a CoreRPG directory in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory, delete it. FG prioritizes ruleset folders over the downloaded ruleset. If you don't have a CoreRPG directory, then delete CoreRPG.pak from the <FG app data>\rulesets directory and run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, that seemed to do the trick, thank you. That was something I would have never thought of so I'm glad I finally asked. Thanks again.

Glad that was the issue. Note to everyone reading this thread - as a general guideline, don't unpack a ruleset to the <FG app data>\rulesets directory as that will be used instead of the base .pak file; over time this results in you running old code which will cause issue, some obvious (errors) and some not so obvious (stuff doesn't work quite like it should).

Thread Information