STAR TREK 2d20

Chuggin along, few questions still...

Hey! It's old me again! I have been progressing fairly well and am almost ready to bring my campaign live for my group. Character creation has been going very well. However I still have a few questions that I'm hoping someone can answer.

Weapon skills. I have always used the St/ St/ Ag stat bonus for weapons involving direct contact, and Ag/ Ag/ St for those you throw or fire. That doesn't seem to translate here. Am I missing something with that or can you only use 2 stats for the bonus.

I can't seem to find any documentation about the numbers at the bottom of the screen. There seems to be 12 numbered tabs and I don't know what they are for. I'm sure its something that would be useful for me, but I just don't know what they are.

Thanks for your time in looking at this and answering if you can.

Hi Kungsarme,

If you click the link for the weapon skill you can put St/St/Ag or Ag/Ag/St in the Stats field and it will determine the stat bonus using the average of the 3 stats.

The tabs at the bottom are hot keys that will allow you to drag the links for most things to one of them and access it by clicking the hot key.

Dakadin

@Dakadin already answered the question about the hotbar - you can find some info on it in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Hotkeys#Hotbar
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, the hotkeys seems so obvious that I feel the need to slap myself upside the head. As to the stats, that is what I initially tried but had noticed the math wasn't mathing. Then I realized, after your message, me being a stickler for spacing was having me type St/ St/ Ag. Which doesn't work. All is well now. Many thanks.

Thread Information