FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unchained consolidated skills

So I plan on getting back into Pathfinder after some time away and I have a question about the consolidated skills from Unchained. When creating a character how do I get the character sheet to display the consolidated skill list instead of the normal one? Or is that not possible? I own the unchained rulebook and have it loaded in my modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex08 View Post
    So I plan on getting back into Pathfinder after some time away and I have a question about the consolidated skills from Unchained. When creating a character how do I get the character sheet to display the consolidated skill list instead of the normal one? Or is that not possible? I own the unchained rulebook and have it loaded in my modules.
    If you want to delete some skills in the char sheet, then you have to do that via an extension

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    If you want to delete some skills in the char sheet, then you have to do that via an extension
    Cool, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex08 View Post
    Cool, thanks.
    If you can provide a list of what your skill tab should consist of, then I can try to do that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    If you can provide a list of what your skill tab should consist of, then I can try to do that for you
    I appreciate it, I'll look at the consolidated skill list and post it.

Thread Information