DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    We do want to know. We do appreciate all of your feedback so, please, tell us about everything you find! Thank you!

I don't know if I'll be keeping the extension and for how long, but for the moment I'm still motivated and working on it. As I said, I'm working on a new version with some minor fixes, some extra tooltips and more customizations on the skin/theme.

Regarding the Distinctive Features, yes, that's something I'd like to add in a near future but I reckon that for the moment it's not a big pain in the arse to fill it manually since it means typing 2-3 words.

Thank you!

For sure! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. The source material never makes more of them than just a few words, so I won't either. It's all for RP purposes anyway.

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything.

Where do you the crafts go on the character sheet?

Edit: Found it. Sorry to bother.
    Last edited by chipmafia; July 18th, 2023 at 19:25.

No problem!

This is the skin I'm working on. I'm trying to keep the colours from the book.

image.jpg

Very nice! Question about the extension. Each culture/calling combo is going to have a certain starting equipment. If I convert the equipment into the module, will I be prompted for those things? If not, I'm not going to bother. That is quite a bit to convert!

I am using a lot of Rob Twohy's 5E coding effects as well as my own custom effects and they would normally be accessible under the Spells icon. I am not seeing that in the extension for obvious reasons (Middle-Earth being a low-magic setting after all) and cannot find any other current section where I can access them. Would it be possible to re-add the Spells section and rename it to Effects, Magic or something similar? I've included a screen cap from my custom mod, which uses the older AiME extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Corsair31; July 19th, 2023 at 05:39.

I see, you drag and drop those "untrue spells" to your actions tab and the spell or non-spell action/effect is created, right? I can see your point. I'll think about it.

New version 1.1 available:

CHANGE LIST
    • Distinctive Features added to character sheet when drag and dropping a background to its main tab
    • Some tooltips added to some controls and labels to make it easier to understand how the extension works
    • Some more skin/theme customizations (WIP)
    • Some minor bug fixes and improvements
    Attached Images Attached Images

I decided to put all the equipment in manually and noticed that the book spelling of "armour" doesn't trigger FG like "armor" does. That's why I was having trouble with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chipmafia View Post
    I decided to put all the equipment in manually and noticed that the book spelling of "armour" doesn't trigger FG like "armor" does. That's why I was having trouble with it.
    Good to know, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Thread Information